Mind. Blown.

Pictures alone cannot convey the immersion that comes from countless new details OBD has brought into BHAH II (beta). You can hear the pilots and ground crew shouting at each other on the field as you prepare for take off. When coming in for a landing on my DRI after taking some serious damage from a Sopwith Strutter rear gunner, not only did I have oil on my screen but the whole engine was shaking and shuddering like it was barely staying airborne. And yes, the rear gunners are dangerous even while pulling hard maneuvers. Attacking landing aircraft for an easy kill? Good luck with that. They take it seriously now. I even had another craft I wasn't attacking swoop down to chase me off the tail of the fellow I was after. The dirt and slightly restricted view from wearing the goggles (all optional in Workshop, of course) makes me feel like I'm really there. More than ever before, the war feels dirty and gritty. Seeing a pair of Spads on my tail firing away and tracers zipping by me, I felt genuine fear because all the new sounds (there seem to be quite a few!) and details worked together to pull me fully into the experience. The flight models, wind buffeting, pilots scanning the skies for danger, etc. There are so many little details added in all at once that this is the only way I can honestly sum it up the BHAH beta :

They used to say if you want to feel like you are flying in a WWI aircraft, fly ROF. If you want to feel like you are flying in the WWI war, fly WOFF. Not any more. WOFF BHAH II puts you in the cockpit flying a WWI aircraft during the war. It's not either or. It's both. I'm literally taking off work tomorrow so I can fly all day. It's that amazing.

A few pics of a Sopwith Bentley career I started with.

Attached Files BHAH2-1.jpgBHAH2-2.jpgBHAH2-3.jpgBHAH2-4.jpg

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68