Nice work if you can get it eh? Not like it was back when you started is it Blastman? Back in the VO rush I think I made a billion in three nights. The other day I was looking to take a mining trip, and had a look at the sell prices, and nothing looked particularly good at that time, maybe the best sell was 600k. What's hot right now?

You're core mining? I really enjoy that, and don't care for laser, so I have a Krait set up as a dedicated core miner, with weapons since I get tired of interdictions on the long flights to the best sell stations. May as well just submit and get it over with. I want to get back out there for another run, just gotta know what's paying the best at the mo.

Logged in today several times. Swapped shields and did some engineering at Didi's shop, and a couple boosters on a Krait, plus touching up some HRPs at Prospector's Rest with the Ruthenium I got at the market. Turned in last weeks CG. Spent most of the time mixing HGEs and bounty hunting. The HGEs I was getting today were crap, a lot with just three mats (x3) and a lot of proprietary composites, which aren't bad, but not what you are looking for in HGEs really. I also hit several Encoded Emissions which had no encoded inside. Had a target to hit 4,500 bounties and inched past that, and now 53% Deadly. Got tons of mats, but I can never find a #%&*$# PI. I kill plenty of Elite Condas, but they don't drop them for me anymore.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!