I took Kingfish to Majuro only to find I had not unchecked "no map contact updates" So I had to start over. All other difficulty settings are checked. So it was I became skipper of Guardfish, one of the most famous boats of the war. This is the boat that 'watched the Tokyo horse races, placing bets'. Of course that's a war-time embellishment that made for good copy at a time when the nation was desperate for good news.

Given no special mission this time, but again to the Marianas. It's been successful so far, sending two good freighters to the bottom. It took some time to adjust to the US equipment, but not too long. My approach and attack methods are the same in German and American boats, but the way the solution data is entered is different between the two.TMO is a difficult mod, with skilled enemies and authentic torpedo performance, but by shooting salvos of four I've been able to cover the faults well enough.

I'm snapping pics and taking notes with the intention of doing an AAR. Maybe not much interest so I'll kick it around. But it's great to be back in command of an attack submarine once again.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!