Originally Posted by kksnowbear
Not really much of a debate, TBH...you dropped a ton of money on a card that I can compete with at 2/3rds the cost, saving $600 - which is enough to pay for most of the balance of a system. At 1080p, even at 4k...and regardless of CPU. I'm sure it's a little unsettling for you, and you'd rather not have it brought up.

Hey, no worries mate: Enjoy your 3090...I'll enjoy the same performance and the extra $600 smile

Ah, so the truth comes out....you've got little man syndrome and you think that the system you continually benchmark with Firestrike is under threat. I'm not childish enough to reply with silly statements about which card is 'better'.....but you'll find reviews/benchmarks and comparisons all over the Internet if you really want to find out whether 1080ti SLI or the 3090 has the performance crown and which is a dead-end configuration as it seems to be a sore point for you for whatever reason.

Congratulations anyway, you're the first child in 18 years on this forum that I'm putting on 'ignore'. Grow up.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.