Originally Posted by kksnowbear
Adger, every bit of what I've mentioned is directly related to the OP, in that it's all part of AMD's continued developments. The fact that there's a problem between AMD GPUs and WOFF isn't my fault, but it is definitely important relative to the topic..

Not relative to this topic though is it? Which is about Zen 4 CPU,S. and fwiw I know loads of folks with team red CPU,s and Team Green GPU,s, I’ve recently built just a system for my daughters boyfriend,
in fact I’ve probably built half a dozen or more with these systems in the last 12 months never ever had a issue.ever, anyone is more than welcome to go look at YouTube reviews of AMD’s CPU,s paired with Nvidia GPU,s

..you’ll see literally hundreds of videos showing benchmarks, what are you talking about? I’ve never encountered any problems using a mix of Team red or team green and team blue.? Doesn’t look like the test reviews have either. I personally find it strange that you prefer a system to be all AMD, or Intel/ Nvidia..? Not a combination of both? Ah well each to there own.

Again deadhorse

Anyway yes Hellshade the Zen 4 cpus look excellent but no doubt here in Blighty they’ll be like gold dust. Seems like every man and his dog is picking up PC hardware over here, Overclockers my local store have a waiting list on quite a few different HW components

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.