I don't use the toe brakes in Elite, but I use them quite a bit in DCS. I suppose I could use them for the buggy maybe? Haven't thought about it to be honest.

Rec have you tried the "Bankler's Case I Recovery" mission? I use that to work on my Case I. I've gotten to the point I'm consistently able to get on the deck. It ain't always pretty, but any landing you can walk away from....
I haven't messed with the Harrier since the new stick, though the Virpil throttle has a lever that is an axis that I use for the nozzle and I loved it when I used it!!

I will say that the new stick is probably responsible for me finally being able to refuel on a somewhat consistent basis! Only my own innate sucktitude is holding me back now!

DB I must have misunderstood, when you suggested the Cougar find a new home I thought you meant with you, but if Rec is insterested and I decide to sell it off, then I'll give HIM first shot at it!

Here's one more toy I got from Mrs. Chemo for Christmas:

HOTAS Stand

I put a trackball mouse on the platform in front of the keyboard and a $10 wireless keyboard on the keyboard mount, and I have it stuck in a corner - with VR, no need to be in front of the computer or have a monitor! It's quite solid and takes up a smaller space than my previous homebuilt wooden beast!

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein