Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Has anyone here done more than one playthrough of the game? With the exception of the "prologue" section, is there much difference at all between the Corpo, street kid or nomad stories?

Last week I completed my 2nd play-through. First was as corpo, this one as nomad. As has already been said, there is little difference once the intro is over. Some different options in conversations, but also with no noticable different outcome. There was one difference tin the play-through that was not deliberate. n the first run I met with Mama Wells in the bar in rememberance to Jackie. In the second play-through I must have taken a different option, and eventuelly just received the keys to Jackies bike, but no ceremony with the friends in the bar.
But I also made deliberate choices, like always p!ssing Judy off, to the point that I didn't help here to pay the Clouds another visit - never heard of her again, but a surprisingly friendly message in the final credits.
Or first time I went Placides way in the GIM, the second time not so much. That has a considerable impact on that side story wink
More interesting are the different character builds - first time I went Intelligence+tech, this time I went more the brute way, and didn't use a Cyberdeck but the time warp thingy (ad brute I should probably have used the berserk instead...).

As for another replay, I uninstalled the game, but I might come back for another round once some expansions are available, but not anytime soon.