The USAS Campaign is a good one for someone completely new to WOFF I think and used to multiplayer, it's the nearest you get to an 'instant action' campaign, there are so many Jastas and other formations all over the place, you always meet up with something on your missions.

I've got a couple of campaigns on the go, my USAS one and my FE2b campaign flying in August 1916 currently.

Here's a picture of a recent victory I had in my Fee. My gunner did a fine job, turned an Eindecker into a Neindecker ar15

Again though the devil is in the detail, and the details are great in WOFF. cool

Attached Files Neindecker.jpg

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."