Cracking pictures mate, I like the top one, it looks like you could be jumped at any minute in all that murky weather. I like the paint scheme too, not sure French high command will feel the same though, you might find yourself on a l'fizzer or whatever the French equivalent was biggrin .

I've been flying for the 103rd Aero in Feb 1918 For the USAS. It's certainly busy up there. As you can see by the melee I decided to get involved in. I've reduced the number of enemy aircraft by two though.

The details throughout WOFF are amazing, on the aircraft, the ground and the smoke and flames.

If the new edition has improved on all this.....wow jawdrop

Attached Files MightyMelee.jpgDFWdown.jpgFlamingDFW1.jpg

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."