Originally Posted by Polarwolf
Hello Bracer, did a first test run of it, so far it's really fun, especially getting those guns on target and walking around on the Bridge and surroundings.

Figuring out the correct solution for the guns can be quite a challenge, with sometimes significant difference to the appearance in the stereoscopic rangefinder.
Also like that he faster you go the more the ship "rattles" and the overall pitch and yaw.
At what resolution is the demo running?

And is it just me, or is only the Top Rangefinder target stabilized? Could've turned off something by accident though.
Turning off the stabilizer on the Top one at maximum zoom was quite an experience..... wink

Hi Polarwolf!

I am happy to hear you had a good time!!
Yes, it's quite complex and the UI is unpolished, so it can be hard to figure out how it all works at the moment.
Did you check the manual? It is also rather thin at the moment.
I guess the most important thing to understand is that there is three gundirectors with a fire solution computer each.
So when you swap between the directors, you also swap computer.
Have you tried using the radar in the fire director? It helps alot in finding the distance to the target, but it's instead hard to find a pip sometimes.

The stabilizer should work on all the directors. Did you take any hits that might have damaged the stabilizer? But then all of them would have stopped working.

The demo is built around 1920x1080. Which resolution are you running? It should scale fairly good, I've tried on a laptop aswell.

Cheers!

Support Battleship Command: https://www.patreon.com/battleshipcommand