Rec's got it. I would say it's simple, but not always easy. That's because sometimes I run in to issues linking accounts. Could be my ineptitude, but it happens.

Like Rec, I also use Elite Dangerous Market Connector. This is a handy utility that acts as the bridge between Elite and the third party sites I use. Each time you dock or log it updates your info and sends it to sites like Inara or Elite Dangerous Star Map (which tracks exploration stuff like discoveries). EDMC is also very handy to quickly export my ships to Coriolis or EDSY. And a single click on the EDMC interface takes me to the system I am in on EDSM if I want to learn more about it. Vital tool for me.

When engineering a module one thing that's helpful to know is that when rolling a certain grade, the grade above is locked out until you reach a certain percentage, at which point the next higher grade unlocks. At this point you want to start rolling the higher grade. There is no benefit to 'completing' the lower grade before moving up.

So I logged on last night without much of a plan. I ran an Elite assassination in the FDL, another Deadly 'Vette, and returned to Barnwell. I swapped to Poison Whiskey (Krait II), and brought up the build to look it over. Most of my ships are mostly done, but close inspection reveals many things modified to 97% of G5 or whatever. Not fully done because those tiny little slivers of progress cost precious mats. This is especially true of things like HRPs and shield boosters. As the ship I fly most I reasoned it deserved some attention. Another issue with this ship is the fact I have a class 4 and a class 6 slot with racks. The class 4 used to have a HD HRP in it, but the shields never go down, so I dropped the HRP to shave the mass, you all know how I like 'em light and fast.

And since I don't employ minions, the class 6 slot, which would be very useful for a fighter hangar say, is not being taken full advantage of. So I pondered it and wondered how I could make better use of it. Something I've been meaning to do for a long time is unlock Guardian Shield Reinforcements. I've been carrying a blueprint around since we all did that Guardian site a couple years ago. I had the power cells needed for the unlock, but had zero of Pattern Delta Obelisk Data, Guardian Technology Components and Hardware Diagnostic Sensors. The last one can be purchased, but the others must be found in the wild.

So I looked in to it and soon was off to some Ancient Ruins sites with a couple of SRVs. Spent the next couple of hours relogging a lot, but eventually I had what I need, and a lot more too. Now I am on my way home, and will stop somewhere to pick up those sensors and finally get the GSRs unlocked. This was a nice diversion, mixing up the gameplay. I had forgotten to mount any point defense on the Krait, so I had to be on my toes and quick on the trigger, but sentinels aren't much trouble really.

When I finish it up, this is what it will be

Poison Whiskey

I'm not entirely happy with the shields. These were in storage when I built the ship originally, and have reinforced/fast charge. Thermal resist is lower than I'd like overall, so I may revisit this at some point. But shields like this are never going to go down in PvE unless you've taken on a wing assassination or something. So it's not a pressing issue as what it is is good enough. Eventually I'll probably swap the scoop and GSR around, but class 6 scoops cost a fortune! smile

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!