Originally Posted by DBond
If my FDL has a weakness it's having just the two medium beams, and these high-level targets have some serious shielding. If a human was in that Vette I would struggle to strip it. But against the NPCs it just takes patience.

I wanted to stack missions, but never got two at the same time on the boards, so I just flew them in singles. The Rep+++++ was boosting my Fed rank about 4% per mission. Lt Commander is rung 9, and Count is too, on the Imp side, so those are now level. Still a long way to go. If anyone ever notices a burning station please report it here.

My boards had a lot of the 'Urgent Kill Order' missions on them. Anyone done one of these? Seems you have to make a ground assault just to learn where your target is.

I steer clear of them. Usually when I am doing Assassinations, it is because I want something QUICK.. No time to interact with planetary data links.

I used to do some of those DATALINK SCAN missions because they used to be more lucrative than other Combat style missions. They were novel for awhile but since you ALWAYS got wanted for knocking out Skimmers and gun emplacements while doing the mission, a side trip to a factor was always needed in addition to the mission itself....and I stopped doing them.

Long system spec sig follows:

PowerSpec G436
Lian Li ATX 205
MSI Z490 Plus Motherboard
Intel Core i7 10700K 3.8 GHz
32 GB RAM DDR4 1600
Nvidia RTX3070

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Flight Gear:

Cougar Hotas S/N 26453
Thrustmaster RCS Rudder Pedals