Whoa! Ask, and ye shall receive! Do we have a drooling over the keyboard smiley?

Absolutely stunning, Pol! Everything looks gorgeous! The animations are looking really good, particularly the shaking of the flight stick and even the whole aircraft, which makes the fragility of these early aeroplanes stand out even more. I also see that you have upgraded the damage model. Love the EII losing its undercarriage! I'm sure there are several other effects that I have missed.

If I may offer one tiny little observation though: although I like the water droplets on goggles effect, I suggest making the water droplets just a little smaller. Of course, I am looking at just one short video, and others may differ in their opinion, but I thought I might point that out.

With that aside, I am delighted with how gorgeous everything is. I also can't wait to find out what has changed "under the hood." Great work!

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”