All I can say is...ouch...or duhhh...

Programmer who could lose hundreds of millions in bitcoin shares 'painful memory'

"Stefan Thomas, the programmer who could lose $260 million worth of bitcoin because he can't remember his password, said there's "no chance" he'll ever recoup his lost fortune, calling it a "painful memory."

"It's not like I barely don't remember it," Thomas told NBC's "Today" show. "It's there's no chance of remembering something that complicated from 10 years ago."

Thomas lost the password for his IronKey hard drive, which contains the keys to a digital wallet with 7,002 bitcoin. The hard drive gives users 10 guesses to remember their password before the content is lost forever. Thomas has used eight of those 10 attempts and come up empty every time. The price of one bitcoin was $39,601 as of Thursday morning. "

It's only Ones & Zeros

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum