Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

This is sad and good to hear. I can only tolerate GTA for so long, before I grow bored.

I dislike mission structure in open world games. I do not want to be told what to do next, and I especially don't want to have to refer to a map that tells me where to go to get my next mission, or have to wait until my next mission appears. I long for the days of Ultima where there were no notes, there were no quest markers, there were no directed destinations. We had to figure everything out by dialogue with every single NPC in the realm, and figuring out what the right questions were to ask, while exploring and adventuring an discovering at our own pace.

I enjoy games that require the use of my mind, not my clicking finger.

Current gaming is mostly geared towards Millennials, enough said...

Mind you, things like pathing and map indicators certainly make sense in the Cyberpunk context.

Anyway, patch 1.05 fixed some stuff, at this rate the game should run cleanly by 1.20 or so!

I'm also noticing a lot more vehicle traffic in some locations now, to the point where lane splitting with a motorcycle is almost a must if you want to bypass it quickly.