I'm having a great time with this game. It sucks for console players that it doesn't run well for them, and if they are getting refunds then no harm, no foul in the end. But this is a cutting edge game in 2020 being run on hardware from 2013. I can't imagine Cyberpunk running on the PC I was using 7 years ago. It's unfortunate, but not entirely unexpected really. Even with those lost sales I reckon CDPR will come out on top and maybe they'll even be able to get it going well on console.

On my PC the game runs well. A few bugs I've noticed but all minor. It's been stable with zero crashes. My good experience doesn't negate the bad experience of others, but it would be easy to steer clear of the game based on the noise, and I'm just highlighting this is not the case for everyone. My box is pretty modest and the game runs fine. It could have turned out differently, but I'm happy to have gone pre-purchase and played the game from launch. Cyberpunk needs some attention no doubt, but it's perfectly playable -- and fun -- for me.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!