Yes, technically I'm one-third through based on number of main story missions, but that is 'nearly' half way right? biggrin

My playstyle is generating good street cred. The vigilante thing I mentioned is good for that.

And as mentioned, iconic weapons and upgrades/crafting is on my chart. I've found three iconics so far (all handguns). The bottlenecks for me are both tech level and materials. I have a pistol I really like, but as it's epic and not rare, I have to wait until I've invested 11 attribute points in the tree to get the perk to upgrade it. I can upgrade rare items, but that's a single early point. And with how precious the higher-tier mats are so far, I'm thinking it will be a while before I have enough to upgrade multiple weapons. Now that I'm a bit in to Act 2 I think that will start to correct itself and the higher-tier weapons and armor I find will break down in to higher-tier mats. Not in a rush, but I do want to get to the point where I can keep the iconic weapons up to date. So I'm focusing on tech at the mo to get there.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!