Originally Posted by wormfood
Turns out there's a config file that caps your GPUs RAM to what an XBOX or PS would have. I won't be able to test it myself until tonight, but here's the instructions:

Step 1 = Locate your game's main folder
On steam right click on the game and click on properties then go to the Local Files tab and click on Broswe Local Files

Step 2 = If you are in the main game's Folder you should to see REDpreLauncher.exe
locate the "Engine" Folder then "Config" and open "memory_pool_budgets.csv" via notepad or wordpad

Step 3 = Adjust Poolcpu's ammount Based on "Your maximum ram - 4 GB" then Adjust the PoolGPU's Ammount based on your Maximum Vram Amount.

Example of adjusted File based on 16GB of ram and GTX 1080 = https://imgur.com/a/PfY4h2l

Vram of Various Graphic Cards
RTX 2080 8GB
RTX 2070 8GB
Amd Radeon VII 16GB
RTX 3080 10GB
and so on

As for driving one of the best cars to get around in is the Maimai P126 (little smart car looking thing). It's a bit slippery, but the short wheel base and small size lets you get around the city easily. It's certainly not fast, but because it can zig and weave through traffic so well it works better than any other car. A couple of the motorcycles are good for this as well.
I agree with Crane on that minimap, it's so zoomed in that in high speed you cannot see your upcoming turn until you're at it.

already did that for me didnt improve magically like some users, maybe because i also edited another file to increase ram pool for objects, this made cars stop vanishing for me. all i got from that ram thing was a more stable use of gpu, as i didnt need to use dynamic res to get the same frames and faster loading times, it now takes 2 seconds to boot a save.
best car for me in performance and handlings is one that looks like a old sport car or rally car.

Attached Files 20201215122053_1.jpg20201215122314_1.jpg