Originally Posted by Blade_RJ

the problem is their overselled and cut a bunch of content, world building, the archteture is great, very cyberpunk, the pedestrians AI is what ruins it. Combat is very weak because its strictly tied to AI. i wouldnt say less immersive than GTA since GTA outside of minigames is not immersive, it is less dynamic and reactive than gta...in fact it is not reactive at all, from drivers to pedestrians....hell the police teleport all the imperial troops from the death star if you bump into a pedestrian near them, but a gang fighting or attacking you ?guess its above their pay grade.
story seems good so far, and caracters are well done...but its not as interactive as they claimed.
if you are fine with just doing missions, its okay, if you expected something else.....there is nothing there for you, there is a ridiculous amount of stuff cut,problably to fit last gen, that end up ruined the scope and the experience. my major issue right ouf of the bat ? as soon as you step out of your apartment there are 4 major vendoers in your building...sellings consumable products that are in your inventory....except for you.......you cant buy those itens from them.....and from their animation and the level of detail on some props, you can just tell they were suposed to.

The police being reluctant to engage the gangs issue can be partially explained by their being corrupt, and intimidated by them in some cases, that's Cyberpunk canon.

Other than that, you have to be careful about not pulling your weapon out outside of a combat situation, as well as engaging from too far away, depending on the circumstances. I've had only 2 or 3 fights where the cops bothered me, in my entire time playing so far.