Originally Posted by Polovski
Squads that are 25 miles or less from the front lines now focus operations on the front line sector nearest them where possible...Enemy squads encountered are now more likely to be the squadrons in the immediate vicinity along the front lines.

Good news. Flying past other airfields that could have handled the mission always seemed silly to me. I envisioned waving at them as they flew to patrol near my home field. And Intercepts with a twenty minute flight enroute are just ridiculous.

A+B flights are now sometimes combined - all fly in B Flight.
German: 6/1917 onwards: they may combine both flights into B as one large flight quite often - as player, and as an enemy flight that player may run into if he is not German.
Other Nations: 6/1917 onwards - if A Flight is not allocated then B Flight is often now larger.

oooOOOOooo. i LIKE it, i LIKE it. I may have to dig up my recording of "Ride of the Valkyre".

Frequency of ops revised and more intense during battles.

Yeah, always seemed a bit wrong to fly one sortie a day in the middle of a major offensive, especially after 1916.

Halved all prestige points to slow down promotion of AI and player.

Very nice. I'm flying a German campaign right now and have gone from Offizierstellvertreter to Rittmeister in a period of six months. I've also been leading flights containing the Crown Prince (Jasta 2) and MvR (jasta 11).

When receiving aircraft upgrades squads are now allocated full complements of the new craft rather than sometimes receiving only partial complements, and having all the old replaced craft removed.
This avoids the player being penalized for an upgrade and having incomplete aircraft complements directly after the upgrade.

Also very nice. Having to fly older aircraft than HA's that you outrank and who have fewer kills than you seems wrong.

Wheel Gear on all Aircraft can now be damaged in battle, on impact, or overstressed in hard landings - individual DM for Left and Right gear.

I guess I'll have to stop trimming the trees in the glidepath now.

SALUTE TO ALL!