I'm the poor guinea pig who is testing the new upgrade for quite some months now.

Honestly, as I told to Winder, actually this upgrade has so many new things and improvements, it could be content worth at least two upgrades. It is in many ways like a new game. There is lot more coding implemented to have more features in the squadron, to raise immersion even more. Literally everything has been improved or is completely new. Be it improved and additional sounds (my humble part), completely overhauled scenery, new and improved objects, smarter AI, new more immersive cockpit for the player, with the new visual and audible clues (they are doing an amazing job), improved airfield ambience etc. Countless more things.

Flying above frontlines, above towns or villages was a joy already, but now it has reached a whole new level. Flying in formation, watching and hearing the others around you - it never looked more realistic. A roaring formation, each indidividual fighting the elements, makes you feel invincible. The fight which occures when clashing with other formations sometimes simply makes me watch in awe, probably similar to back then when people on the ground witnessed huge furballs in WW1. Pol and Winder are working day and night and you are going to love it even more than before.

The only thing missing is me, as a player, wearing thick scarfs and cloths and smelling the burnt fuel and oil in my nose. :-)