...when HQ moved my DID squadron - hadn't even been there a week! The ways of the Brass Hats are inscrutable and enigmatic. Anyway, started a quick slapdash of the new digs as this place has never been even close to properly represented in either OFF or WOFF, despite it being a famous location for a lot of outfits. I am having to use stand-in buildings for the main facility, (which was much more expansive in RL than what I have showing), but it still manages to give some semblance of the locale. I had to move the aerodrome(s) to the proper location as well, which also helps to give the place a more historically correct feel.

And so, which one of our numerous WWI scholars knows where we are now? (Shredward, I know you know so lets give someone else a chance, eh) biggrin

[Linked Image]

Also, if one of our resident 3D artisans - cough cough - Maeran - cough - Fullofit - cough cough - would like to take on the challenge of creating the actual, massive model for this one, we would all be forever in your debt.

Lou

Attached Files WOFF_PE_HQ_move_WIP_001.jpg

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"