Thanks for the encouragement folks, much appreciated as always. I have just now sorted out the take-off/landing location and direction in my WIP La Lovie. According to a detailed account written by a Belgian gentleman who lived right next to the aerodrome in WWI, the flight line was just off to the side of the row of four hangars with planes usually taking off and landing towards the NNW, depending on wind direction. He also noted that the field was fairly large, enough so that planes were often seen taking off and landing at the same time. Great stuff!

Here is a shot of 65 Squadron's 'B' Flight preparing to take off from the noted location.

[Linked Image]

And here is another showing the flight returning. Maeran, if you are able to provide me with the hops poles and plants as a 'building' file I can create a facility to place them on en masse that will mask over the area beneath the plane and give us the hops field there.

[Linked Image]

Off to grab another cuppa' and plug away for a while longer on the project this morning.

Attached Files WOFF_PE_La_Lovie_WIP_002.jpgWOFF_PE_La_Lovie_WIP_003.jpg