A fresh course for Brest is soon plotted. I come out of maximum time acceleration just to check that crew fatigue isn't building up, but all seems well.

[Linked Image]

By time we're running in towards base with land in sight to port and starboard, it's dark again.

[Linked Image]

Up ahead there somewhere is our berth.

[Linked Image]

Those large yellow dockside cranes conveniently mark out where we're going. By now, I've cut the speed right back and just need a sharp turn to port to take us in.

[Linked Image]

Dark though it is, the quayside is crowded with well-wishers, including the band whose strains I can hear as I stop engines and let U-100 drift gently into her berth.

[Linked Image]

Not a bad trip! Six merchantmen sunk and despite one being a neutral, I've been awarded an EK1 and a coupe of U-Boat awards. I also have some awards to distribute to the crew, not to mention additional renown which I can use to get some improvements made to the boat.

[Linked Image]

I've still plenty of space for more medals, and I'm looking forward to earning them!

[Linked Image]

So far, so good!

Last edited by 33lima; 10/11/20 02:33 PM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)