Thanks guys.

Happy to know I'm not over reacting to this. I was mostly unhappy that she had colored contacts in her eyes, when she has no vision problems. Might hurt her eyes. As for her brother, I've warned him in the past, he has generally looked at me and laughed things off. But now a number of my friends have concerns too, if which they have advised me.

Under Filipino law, the odds are stacked against me. Because I did not marry her mother, she is seen there as an illigitimate child, even though I signed her birth certificate as father. Under this law, her mother gets custody until Elise is 18.

I can fight this but it will have to be dirty. I will have to display to the court that she has been neglected (she has) and paint the family as a bad influence. Got witnesses to help me with this, including her teachers.

Just hoping and praying for an exemption to fly. Hope this politician can help me.

Kindest regards,

AJ

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete." - The Art of War - Sun Tzu