Originally Posted by Polovski
The novel should be great. I'll have to discuss with WM too regarding the images. Is the novel to be a commercial venture VonS?

Couple of points on the back cover it should be "Wings Over Flanders Fields" these days rather than just Over Flanders Fields, and to future proof it maybe don't mention the UE or PE.

Thanks Pol for the kind words - I will indeed change the info. to read "Wings Over Flanders Fields" and will remove any references to the UE/PE eds. In terms of the images, if WM thinks that 7-8 images are too much - an image on the front and back covers, at least, would be good even as an advert. for WOFF - but let me know either way what you and WM decide. If necessary I will of course remove all images from the book.

In terms of the commercial venture part: I would like to find either a decent publisher for the novel, or at least to go the e-Book route if no publisher is interested in taking up such an experimental/niche novel. [...]

(And thank you rtoolooze for the kind words as well.)

[Synopsis removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 04:34 AM. Reason: Updated post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~