Anyone else seen this? I love all of Christopher Nolan’s movies, with the possible exception of Dunkirk, which I found a bit.. bland. Anyway, Tenet was great. Right up there with Inception and The Prestige, my two favourite movies of his. What I like about his movies is that they are pretty much the only ones these days that don’t follow the same old movie tropes formula. They are really unique. Acting was good, I especially liked Robert Pattinson. I liked that you could follow the plot fairly well as it unwound, but in the final hour or so, everything came together and made you understand more of what you saw earlier. It is one of those movies that I will have to see a few times more to catch more and more details that I am sure I missed the first time.

Also a bit cool to see some shots of Oslo, my hometown, even if the airport scenes (TERRIBLY dramatic wink ) were filmed somewhere else - Frankfurt by the looks of it.

In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!