[Synopsis removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Other things to report: fps are holding up well, although, in this sector, there is perhaps a 10 fps ave. drop, with the "lite" tweak of Xjouve's total water mod. (ver. 1.1) installed - more of an fps hit than up at Ghistelles or down in the Alsace region. Still, fps usually didn't drop below the low 50s or so - so it's fine overall (no stutters encountered and smooth fps) and I am running with the lite water mod. tweak constantly loaded, for immersion.

Happy flying,
Von S smile2

Strange new monoplanes encountered, June of 1915 (the Germans are always working on new technology)
[Linked Image]

Loitered awhile to see what supplies the train was transporting
[Linked Image]

Approaching the Aviatik stealthily
[Linked Image]

The poor fellows, a horrible site to behold
[Linked Image]

The other two-seater put up some good defensive maneuvers
[Linked Image]

With their engine dead, they pleasantly tipped over onto their nose (pilot and observer survived and were taken prisoner)
[Linked Image]

Attached Files pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgpic4.jpgpic5.jpgpic6.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 04:26 AM. Reason: Updated post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~