You clearly miss the point in your rush to blindly defend AMD.

It's quite obvious what you're trying to point out is that whilst Nvidia can upscale to 8K with limitations (games need to be coded for it), AMD has equivalence with RIS with even less limitations (DX version/vulcan)......however and very bizarrely you choose the RTX 3090 as the card to compare against, probably because you think it offers more weight to your argument or because it's the most powerful GPU about to land on gamers.

Like I said earlier, the quote that you linked to is also trying to make out that 8K/60fps just really isn't happening at all, the first sentence is 'You didn't really expect native 8K at 60 fps, right?....and you've even underlined it in your post to emphasise it. However, like I said, 8 out of the 11 games are hitting 8K/60fps natively and 7 out of the 11 games in the graph don't even benefit from DLSS in the first place. I assume you don't really know much about the games you then emphasised in your reply about 'lighter fare' games being the only ones getting 8K/60fps natively. They may not be the heaviest hitting games, but the likes of Destiny 2, R6 Seige, Forza 4 and World of Tanks still need heavy artillery to get close to 60fps in 4K and reduce systems without the latest CPUs and GPUs to their knees.

The bit that you are still missing is that whilst using the 3090 as your comparitive card, you're using a monster card that doesn't need DLSS to hit 60fps at an 8K resolution in the first place, regardless that you try to emphasise in your post that it can't run games at that resolution/fps natively in the first place. Lets be honest here, any game from the last 5 years getting anywhere close to 60fps at a native 8K is nigh on a miracle, a huge jump from existing generations (the 2080ti is still struggles to hit 60fps at 4K in some games and that's streets ahead of anything else available today). It's pretty much pointless highlighting this sort of info anyway as you're more interested in trying to show how AMD is the best thing since sliced bread when in GPU terms they've disappointed year after year. Now on the CPU side it's a completely different story and they're the only CPUs that anyone should be recommending right now.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.