Thanks BB for the kind words - glad the posts are helpful and enjoyable.

[Synopsis removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Happy flying all,
Von S smile2

Objective was to attack the German 'drome southeast of Mulhouse - but there was company present
[Linked Image]

Quickly dispatched by the engined-up Spad 7, it was then on to the next target
[Linked Image]

The boys made good work of a two-seater that flipped into a spin
[Linked Image]

They also made quick work of this one that also had its tail chewed up
[Linked Image]

Not forgetting the goal of the mission, my pilot dove on the enemy's flight office to ventilate it, as well as damaging a two-seater that was being wheeled out of its hangar
[Linked Image]

Another Albatros is soon spotted
[Linked Image]

And is dismantled
[Linked Image]

And is further dismantled
[Linked Image]

Spotted also was a third Alby but our ammo. ran out - although this fellow almost dug into the ground at one point (before escaping)
[Linked Image]

Now unarmed, it was wise to escape in the speedy Spad
[Linked Image]

Our new fellow was spotted far below on an isolated patch of grass, surrounded by woods, and on the German side of the lines! (possible damage to his fuel line)
[Linked Image]

Running low on fuel, we dead-sticked it onto the 'drome near Fontaine, and rolled up to the canteen, just in time for breakfast
[Linked Image]

Attached Files pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgpic5.jpgpic6.jpgpic7.jpgpic8.jpgpic9.jpgpic10.jpgpic11.jpgpic12.jpgpic13.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 04:54 AM. Reason: Edited post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~