Recently the Central Air went out in my house. It may be a while before it's fixed so in the interim I was going to purchase a cheap window unit for the bedroom. I went on Walmart.com and found one for about $70 about half the price of the next model and I bought it with paypal. The receipt comes back KELLY DUNNE, Woah wait a minute! from Walmart? Of course I immediately contact Paypal and they say it's too late even though my bank says it's still processing. Paypal suggests I wait till I hear back from the seller, This is the 11th Friday I ordered it at 4pm. Saturday I get an email through Paypal with shipping info; Tracking numbers from USPS. Not only does it say it was delivered to my Mailbox at 11am on the 11th but it says it shipped from Virginia on the 7th before I actually ordered it. I can (maybe) understand spoofing a website but faked shipping information? I have a login on Walmart.com and it skipped the login when I added the item to my cart and went straight to Paypal, I should have paid more attention. But the fake shipping that predates my order? That really blows my mind.

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)