Originally Posted by xjouve

That being said, I'm just asking questions and I'd be glad to enrich mission types of the mod. Of course, if you want to help, your help is more than welcome. ;^)

Great. You obviously have a good knowledge of missions, so my part is to help with variety in accordance with history.

Here is what I propose to help:

-The workshop already has a setting to use external mission files, furthermore, those missions can be divided into missions during offensives and missions during quiet times each for the 4 regions (Flanders, Verdun, Alsace, and Marne). So why not take advantage of this excellent segmentation already built into WOFF.

-I found that if historical missions are turned off in workshop, then the sim will randomly select from all missions in the mission file. So, if you have 3 line patrol missions (all duplicated) and 1 intercept mission inside the file, then line patrol will have roughly a 75% chance to get selected over intercept.

-Transfer mission needs to be there, otherwise you may get an error during squad transfers.

-So, I will remove scramble missions, except for German side. I will reword balloon busting missions to be voluntary. Otherwise, the mission files should contain the correct proportion of missions so the sim can select more of one type over the other.

-All 4 regions are cut and paste. There is no difference in mission types. If this needs to be changed, I am happy to do that as well.

I can start work on this and send you the files for review. How does that sound?