Hi Al – not sure what my next step should be so looking for a bit of advice please and thanks

Was thrilled and very excited to carefully read through and install the mission editor and realistic airfield mods

All seemed to be working wonderfully and it was thrilling to have even more immersion in this game

Alas - I went to hit the M key to look at my map while in flight and it’s immediately kicked me out of my mission ending it and taking me back to the main screen and now when I try and boot up a campaign flight I am getting a run time error and the M key still kicks me out of game

I shut down and restarted my computer and through the JSGM program uninstalled and reinstalled mods in the proper order - tried a quick combat free flights and the map seemed to work

So tried another campaign mission and used mission editor to populate the air fields and save the file etc. but so far no luck

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or what steps I might first take in terms of reinstalls to try and sort out next

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but figured I would start here

Regards Ron