Some great shots there guys. Adger I'm happy your transfer came through thumbsup

Here's some pics from my mission yesterday evening. The fact the German machine's are so visible against the backdrop of the forest made me think that so are we in our pale Nupes! So I borrowed Redford Mullock's paint scheme and adapted it.

Flying with the sun behind me I spotted a pair of enemy two seaters down below. I zoomed down as fast as my Nupe would allow and despatched one with my first pass.....which was nice. The second took a couple of passes, but went down far more theatrically cool

Attached Files nupe2.jpgnupe3.jpgnupe4.jpgnupe5.jpg

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."