That really sucks, RK. I was taking my mom to the gym 3x a week (Tue, Thu, Fri) for heated pool therapy (back and arthritis) and SilverSneakers exercise classes, as well as some machines she was doing. Don't know when that'll start back up again, but she's doing what she can at home.

I'm still using my 'Mickey Mouse' weights (slow and steady progress), but I'm just as interested now in yoga-like body-weight-only exercising and stretching, where all you need at most is a mat. My nagging aches and pains are all but gone now, so I'm really liking this! We keep track of our routine and progress on clipboards hanging above the dumbbells, I'll post pics once they're more consistent (been really spotty lately).

I've become disillusioned with most internet attitudes that you should aspire to be a bodybuilder or why even bother ("Do you even lift?"). It's like people wanting to lose weight but can't stand the thought of eating lettuce and celery sticks. Heck, I haven't eaten lettuce in years (mostly on fast food burgers...lol), and celery? Maybe finely chopped and cooked in a recipe which may or may not be all that healthy.

I'll stick to my goal of acquiring, and then maintaining a 007 Sean Connery physique. Like I keep dreaming of a Fiero instead of a Ferrari (as long as it's an '88 GT 5-speed, preferably with T-tops), because I'm simple that way. biggrin

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run