Yikes! I know that's gotta hurt. I think she's right, they were aggressive, but it could've been a LOT worse. At least you have good neighbors and this didn't happen with the neighborhood crazies.

As for me, I've gone up since I haven't had my gym since Feb and I'd already creeped up before that with the holidays. No big deal I figured, I know what I'm doing and once the gym opens back up I'll take care of it. So I slacked up on the diet some, after all, we're cooped up, might as well eat well, and everyone was interested in trying new things, cooking together etc.
Then right after the state said gyms could open up in a limited fashion, the hospital that owns the gym permanently closed it. Holy crap, it was devastating. Never in my life would I have thought a gym closing would be a big deal, but it felt almost like experiencing a death of someone. My situation there was too perfect. I feel bad for the people that worked there who were all really nice. I talked to the director that ran it and he's got a little longer while wrapping things up. He said there may be a buyer, but it will take some time. In the meantime, everyone, including him, is out of a job. I can't express how much this sucks.
In the meantime, we rejoined the Y today, but they're only accepting bookings 24 hours in advance for 45 minutes in the gym. Geez, my workouts were 2 hours MINIMUM. Obviously, the limits are due to the virus and they're cleaning the whole thing hourly, which is why the 15 minute gap in bookings. Better than nothing. With any luck the old place will reopen without changing things up. I had an upper floor pretty much to myself that others didn't use that had almost everything I needed. That might not happen again.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor