Thanks Von S,

I think my settings are on '8' but if FPS drops I normally lower it to 6.

I know Cecil Lewis was very weary of the Morane when he flew it, according to Sagittarius Rising.

However the first French aces, Gilbert and Pegoud flew it successfully. I've noted on pictures of the time they had a machine gun attached to the top wing (ala Nieuports) which explains how they got their kills. Maybe the devs could include that armaments option in future updates.

The Bristol Scout is a delight to fly and can better an Eindecker with ease, although taking on two seaters with that weird gun setup is a risky business.

I pity poor number 3 Squadron RFC who flew Moranes through into late 1917! Those poor sods must have thought they'd been forgotten about by Trenchard.

Adger, yes I remember those cheap footballs myself. There's no shame requesting a transfer, Udet did it himself when he left Gontermann's Jasta.

Last edited by Albert Tross; 05/19/20 08:27 AM.

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."