Wonderful screenies gents', keep them coming.

@Albert, lovely pics. of the Parasol (I'll have to increase my gloss values slightly in the WOFF menu to see if I can get that same shine on the wings - my glossiness settings are at 5).

@Adger and Albert, it does indeed fly like an umbrella. I will look into combing over its FM for a ver. 6.0 of the FM tweaks pack - top speed on the stock Parasol is around 125 kph near SL (possibly a later model?) - earlier Parasols had even lower speeds of about 112-5 kph. Also, the climb rate will be reduced slightly for the slower variant, and the wing loading increased, among other things. I'll try to look into those tweaks as soon as I find time. At any rate, I'm glad to have transferred from the Parasol into the Bristol Scout C for my RFC1 campaigns in 1915. The Bristol Scout is a beauty, especially when compared with the Parasol's and the Eindecker's flight characteristics.

Von S

Last edited by VonS; 05/18/20 05:58 PM. Reason: Added info.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~