Well done Adger and great shot of the falling Caudron. Blimey you and Udet seem to be having a bit of bother. I'm assuming he's above you in rank, watch yourself or he'll have you transferred to the kitchens. I think id definitely put in a transfer request.

I thought id share some pictures of my second campaign I've got going on at the moment. It's a completely different pace from Feb 1918. I'm flying for the French in Alsace with MS 49 in August 1915.

The Morane is a funny bird to fly. If it's windy its hard to keep the nose down, it's like flying an umbrella.

Ive had some good missions, bombings and recon. Flying around the mountains of Alsace is great though.

I've managed a scrap with an Aviatik, but the wind was terrible (although that could have been the deep fried escargot in the mess last night sicko )

Attached Files Morane1.jpgMorane2.jpgMorane3.jpgMorane4.jpgMorane5.jpg

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."