Hallo, Jara!

I have a what I hope to be a small request for the mission editor. Currently, you can adjust the Skill and Morale of individual flights and individual pilots, but that can be a long and tedious process. I was wondering if there was a simple way to implement a global up or down adjustment for skill and morale so you don't have to go through every single flight and pilot. A sort of "one-click" adjustment that would apply to all pilots.

The reason I am asking for this feature is because I am curious if increasing the morale and/or skill slightly might make the AI a bit more aggressive. Some of our better pilots (I'm looking at you Fullofit) get a few early bursts in, and the enemy AI goes into its patented fly straight home without maneuvering deal, which of course makes them easy kills. Upping their morale a tad might stiffen their spine a bit. Without this change, however, it would be difficult for me and others to test out this theory.

I suppose I could save a mission as a scenario and manually adjust the skill and morale variables and then re-fly the scenario to see what effect it has on AI pilot behavior, but obviously, this will not work for those flying campaigns. Plus, I am a rotten pilot. And lazy.

Please let me know if you think this is feasible and not too much work. Thanks for considering my request.

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”