Cheers Albert I hope your claim gets confirmed pal. Haha yep I've also only had a bunch of sheep or a horse to "see" my victory in the past.
Great pics btw, love the snow in WOFF and the guys really did a great job on the scenery Ankors shaders do a excellent job regarding the shadows.

Thomas Muller Mission 6. Dec 1916 Habsheim airfield in the Alsace region...

An 8:05 takeoff with Ernst Udet once again taking us up, it was warmer this morning and the snow's look like it's melting slowly dark clouds were above and i knew it,d be difficult to spot anyone up there. It was a Sperrflug mission (Intercept) of some aircraft that had been bombing our troops, we were close to the enemy frontlines when Ernst spotted them 1st. (He,s got the eyesight of a hawk)
2 Caudrons were on there way back after there mission, I was instructed to take the left craft of the pair and proceeded to fire my guns..wow it soaked up my ammo but eventually i saw the craft spiral out of control, the pilot was lucky, id hit him and he was slumped dead in the cockpit, the observer/gunner less so he was still alive when i saw him jump out from 3000ft..i sight that will live with me for the rest of my days. the claim was confirmed and i got the credit i also received the "eisernes kreuz" 2 Klasse (Iron cross) but my award is tainted in what i witnessed, i was shaking when i left the cockpit but Ernst was quick with a stiff drink to try calm my nerves....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.