Made it out to the Pleiades in the XenoConda.

Updated Scout Conda

Hit a Threat 4 USS and the Scouts popped quickly and I took no hull damage or corrosion damage. This is going to be a WALK IN THE PARK.....I Jumped to the next system which had a station, (Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41) and was IMMEDIATELY HYPERDICTED... Scary thing, but I escaped with no damage other than the frightening shutdown with everything off line.

Then I hit a Threat 5 USS, expecting more of the same... There was a REGENERATOR variant there..and probably a Berserker as well because I almost immediately got SLIMED. Killed the Regenerator and started to work on the others, but my hull was melting away... when I was down to about 40% I BOOSTED BOOSTED BOOSTED till I was clear of the Goids... Down to about 24% I fired off my Decontam Limpet to stop the damage, then a few repair limpets. My Shield Generator was toast as well, so I cranked up the AFMU.. Finally up to about 35% the Scouts got back into range so I Supercruised out and got back to Malthus Terminal, repaired, refitted and headed back out.

This time I stuck with Threat 4 NHSS and it was easy pickins. The 3 Large and 1 Medium AX turrets tore through the Scouts and I think my Huge Beam Laser did a decent amount of extra damage as well. Oddly, when I had my Turrets set to FIRE AT WILL, thinking I could inflict some damage on multiple targets, they didn't seem to fire AT ALL. But TARGET ONLY shredded each one pretty quickly.

I hit another Threat 5 Just to get back on the Horse, but instead of Scouts, there was an Cyclops (I think.. didn't get close enough to scan)... I "bugged" out in a hurry and went back to the Threat 4 signals. Got about 20 down and gained a percent + of Combat rank. My Lower display is at 92 while the main status is at 91, so I must be close to 92.

I forgot to turn on EDMC so Inara is not updated yet...

Question: My Repair and Decontamination LImpet controllers are suppose to handle 3 Limpets, but it seems only ONE can be on the HULL at a single time? Kept getting the message "Limpet already attached, Limpet Self-Destructing' . I thought the Anaconda's hull was big enough to have multiple limpets working smile

Last edited by Recluse; 05/06/20 11:42 AM.

Long system spec sig follows:

PowerSpec G436
Lian Li ATX 205
MSI Z490 Plus Motherboard
Intel Core i7 10700K 3.8 GHz
32 GB RAM DDR4 1600
Nvidia RTX3070

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Flight Gear:

Cougar Hotas S/N 26453
Thrustmaster RCS Rudder Pedals