Thanks Bo.

I did some build crafting in Coriolis and this is what I've come up with for a Diamondback Scout Hunter. It seems just enough integrity and can only carry four limpets. The low limpet count and relatively low integrity compared to other ships would limit the DBS's combat endurance. I have plenty of mats to keep refilling the limpets through synthesis, but at 10 nickel per four limpets it won't last forever. So a ship like this would have to return to a station a little more often. Because it has lower firepower than the Krait I used it would take even longer to kill the scouts, meaning more damage taken and the integrity seems even lower as a result.

Diamondback Scout Hunter

It's faster than the Krait and more agile too. A smaller target even, but I don't know if that makes much of a difference. The main appeal is a dedicated Scout Hunter and a little more challenge using it for the role, as well as adding a ship to the fleet with a clear and defined purpose.

Animals flee this hell, the hardest stones cannot bear it for long. Only men endure