The Ceos/Sothis/Robigo affair came to an end pretty quickly when I found I had the wrong ship for what I wanted to do as I talked about in the Krait thread. I did manage to run a few. There are stackable one-jump sightseeing missions, and VIP transport too. Good for chasing Fed rank and the pay is good. But there aren't many Fed-aligned factions, some are independent and most missions are criminal smuggling. My iced-out Orca is good for these, but I worry with hotter ships, especially in regions where I have not established a network of allies. So I flew back to Dvorsi to run some missions and build Krait number three.

Since I left for Colonia a couple weeks ago my home system has seen some changes. There is a state of war, the controlling faction swapped from Imperial to independent. The good missions are gone and replaced with ones I don't want to do. Just one faction now is in boom. I might have a look about and see if I can find a system that's in boom across the board and move temporarily to get a better mission selection.

I did follow through and mounted a KWS on my sweeper Krait. I bought an A since I had the power overhead. After using it once I liked the boost in cash, but it took too long so I flew to Achenar next door and put G5 fast-scan on it. Now it's a beautiful thing smile

I saw someone on the F Dev boards say you can set it up for automatic scan by setting it to caps lock and you never have to touch it to use the KWS. For this to work it would need to be in the current fire group though right? Does anyone use their KWS this way?

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!