(notes: additions for mission no. 15 include JJJ's realistically-populated airfields mod, with setting enabled only for "static aircraft" on fields, instead of all 'drome aircraft populated; as well included is the consolidated facilities mod by PR and RJW; also set is manual winds setting in Mission Ed., for BB's clouds ver. 3.0 full winds/clouds effects to work; further addition is Xjouve's max.-undulating terrains mod., ver. 1.0, with no noticeable drop in FPS and wonderful terrains; as always, GPU Tuner Patch enabled, as indicated in previous posts, etc.; will try out Xjouve's ver. 2.01 max.-undulating terrains mod. in future missions)

[Narrative removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files thedrome.jpgtheaviatiks.jpgballoon1.jpgballoon2.jpgpanorama1.jpgpanorama2.jpgpanorama3.jpgprototype.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 10:02 PM. Reason: Updated post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~