Exactly, and that's part of why I'm on the fence. About 60 hours to transfer to Colonia I think. It's 43 to the station I'm in now. Money's not really an issue. Just haven't decided if I want to spend the time and effort. Having an additional three or four pinned blueprints back in the bubble would be fantastic though and there's every chance this will be the only time I go to Colonia. I have no problem trading money in transfer fees for engineering gains. Before this trip I was a suburban bubble explorer, reaching Elite there and in the outskirts, with sightseeing missions and the Palin trip. That trip was 5,077 light years from start two years ago and until a couple days ago it was the farthest out I've gone. Now I've beaten that by triple. I'm enjoying it, but I wonder how likely I am to return. So this might be my only shot at these engineers. If I'm honest I'm leaning toward not doing it.

I logged back in to Elite, starting EDD and EDMC so that I guess I'm recording this somewhere smile

In all the data on this trip so far netted 212 million, which is oodles more than I expected really. I found no grail system though and the highest value so far is 7.9m, less than my previous best. I need to start finding more ELWs frankly, where they share the system with a few other valuable planets. I've flown 21,000 light years so far and am 15,500 from Sol. Visited 338 systems so far.

Sanctuary after about 17,000 light years of untouched space. Nice to see civilization. Ship integrity was at 78%. AFMU was at 98% and used once to spruce up the shields.

[Linked Image]

The only ELW I found, other than the system Carvanserai is in, but that's been discovered already of course.

[Linked Image]

Here's the system. Come out and have a look sometime smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files lysoorbELW.jpglysoorbelwsys.jpgsanctuary.jpg

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!