Yeah, come on out. The fishing's really good smile

I finally put in to port yesterday, a station called Caravanserai on the Colonia highway, about 15k from Sol. I started turning in my data, but it was taking so long that I went to bed. I could just sell the page, but I want to do them individually to see the first discoveries. I have EDD, EDSM, EDMC and Elite itself running and none of that tells me directly how many first discoveries I've gotten. By my estimate its more than 1300. I had more than 400 HMCs alone. I started selling the least valuable ones first and hit the sack after 22 million. There's still a lot to go and I'll get that done when I log in shortly.

WC, yeah I talked about unlocking the Colonia engineers, and I still might do. Of course I didn't bring mining equipment in my DBX, lol, but I can always just whistle for a couple ships to do the unlocks if I choose to. It seems a good idea to get additional pinned blueprints, but I'm not sure I want to go through the process for all of them. I'll decide once I reach Colonia.

Again I don't have detailed stats, or maybe I do and I just don't know how to see or display this, but that haul of first discoveries included over 20 water worlds, maybe 40% of which were terraformable. I found a couple systems with more than one and a couple of binary water worlds as well. Just one ELW which was a big disappointment. I found more than 100 undiscovered systems but just a single ELW. The route I took was so virgin that I plan to backtrack on the way home. I reckon I should just about match this haul on the way back.

This is one of the virgin systems found in the second half of the run to Carvanserai. It has a terraformable water world in cahoots with two THMCs. Haha, I don't know the terminology for when three planets have this relationship.

[Linked Image]

Attached Files cahoots.jpg
Last edited by DBond; 04/17/20 01:02 PM.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!