Originally Posted by DBond
I checked that thread, and that's very impressive. Is it saying you flew 180,000 light years on that single trip? Maybe I should get EDD. I didn't see where EDD was showing your first discoveries. Nicely done WC, and I appreciate your help, and everyone who has chimed in here.

Nah, I "just" flew about 115kly on that trip, in total I flew about 190kly wink
EDD does not show first discoveries. It gets its data from EDSM and your flight logs, but that does not provide reliable "first" infos, as EDSM solely relies on the players that sync their CMDRs with them, which is about a third, I think?! (all my info from last year, as I haven't played since...) So EDSM has on one side not the information of all players, but it also has info from players that have not yet sold their data, be it because they stopped playing, or have not yet docked, or died before being able to sell the data...

My CMDR happens to be still be in Colonia as I went there to unlock the Engineers, but as I haven't played for a year... If you go there to unlock the engineers, I hope you brought some mining equipment - I remember that not all needed for efficient core mining was available there last year cuss
Hey, maybe there is a business case for a Fleet carrier to sell mining equipment in Colonia!

Last edited by WhoCares; 04/17/20 10:20 AM.