Originally Posted by WhoCares

About the boxy star clusters, that's an artefact of the galaxy generation, you will come across more of those cube sectors.

Is this just normal star density? When I was but a humble bubble-dweller I would look at the galaxy map and see how dense it was approaching the core. Now that I'm getting out there it's really quite something. I'm about 12,500 ly from Sol.

[Linked Image]

That's on my way to map a virgin water world. Really glad I did this, the views are so much different than what you see around the bubble. Quite stunning.

Yeah, WC, class II are paying more. Looking through my finds on EDSM the class II GGs are clearly the most valuable. I've been taking the time to map all ELW, WW, AW and anything terraformable. I've skipped some THMCs, but I go and map most of them. Other stuff just gets mapped if it's really close to something else I am mapping, and doesn't require much time to fly to.

No Panzer have not seen this. I have yet to encounter any neutron stars on this trip so far, which is a bit odd really.

Attached Files fieldofstars.jpg

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!