Originally Posted by DBond
About EDSM.... so I re-linked it as mentioned. Now EDSM shows my correct bank balance and distance flown, though it says I have about 150 total jumps, or 1000 light years per jump (engineering!!). Other stuff is off as well. So maybe I'll need to dock. It shows I have 41 discovered systems, but I'm guessing this was from two years ago. No idea really.

But the weird thing is this.... after logging in to EDSM and re-linking with the API key, I began getting Codex updates in-game for every thing I found, even if I've found it hundreds of time before, like a K star or an ice world. What the heck is that about?

I keep getting notifications of Codex updates too. When I go to check them, I don't see what it references. Wierd.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein